Monday, November 23, 2009

New Adventure

Well, Dave finally found a crew member (at least for a few months). We plan on setting sail no later than the first of January and there is so much to do! He is leaving for Florida next weekend where I will join him in a few weeks. He has a long "list" of chores to get the boat ready which I am sure he will post soon! As for me, Dave has warned me that I am primarily in charge of the cooking so I am assuming he will catch a lot of fish for me to cook! I am spending the majority of my time reading basic "Sailing 101" books as there is so much to learn. Thankfully, I know that I am in the hands of a very experienced sailor and no worries (except if the engine dies)! On the contrary, I am very much looking forward to this trip and know it will be the adventure of a lifetime. More to come.....

No comments: