Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Last Day in Sunny California!

Thought I would give Dave a break and also make a post while I have easy internet. Today is my last day here in the states for awhile and I am currently in sunny southern CA. Santa Ana winds came through last night and while the yards are a mess, today is going to be a gorgeous one here in the 90s. I am flying out of LAX tonight to meet Dave in Hiva Oa tomorrow at noon. From one paradise to another - life is tough!

Thanks to my amazing husband who got the boat there safely after I chickened out. It is so wonderful to see him realize his 40 year old dream and to arrive safely without mishap. He has done the hard part and now we get to explore these islands over the next 90 days (why can't the French give us at least 120 days?). Also many thanks to the Borer family as they have been so gracious for opening their home to me. Love you guys!! So now I am off to do laundry while I have my final opportunity and next time I will be posting from the French Polynesia! Aloha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be safe. Travel fast and HAVE FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Take care. I will miss you. Send me a picture. K. Briggs